- If I have to buy you a present when you get married, then you have to buy me a present when you get divorced. It's only fair.
- I don't know why people say something is better if you work for it. Personally, I love being handed awesome sh*t through no effort of my own.
- I really wish sleep came in roll-over minutes.
- I wish I had a room in my house that had zero gravity.
- I'd rather have my arms fall off than make two trips carrying in groceries.
- Profanity is most useful when you need to hide your inability to recall the right word in a heated moment.
- She is so slutty, her facebook wall has a glory hole!
- You don't have to swim faster than the shark, just faster than the guy next to you.
- If you ever see me getting beaten by the police, put down the video camera and come help me instead.
Thursday, 23 September 2010
Posted by junaid arshad
with No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment