- Welcome to Friday. In preparation for takeoff, please ensure all negative attitudes are properly stowed. On behalf of your captain, Jack Daniels and myself, welcome aboard. I expect sunshine and good attitudes today for our trip. Enjoy the ride.
- Its finally Friday! Felt like it took a week to get here!!
- Nothing ruins your Friday faster than realizing it's only Wednesday.
- I'm never sure how much ball cleavage to show when I wear my Casual Friday Jean Shorts.
- Friday, Yay the weekends here...*BLINK* Monday? WTF?
- Thursday doesn't even count as a day, it's just the thing that's blocking friday.
- Friday, is that you???????
- Friday night... So many innocent beers have no idea what's coming for 'em.
- Hey Friday! How ya been buddy?
- If you're playing World of Warcraft on a Friday night & you put your ear up to your monitor, it sounds exactly like having no friends.
- Remember: Being awake during a Saturday Morning sunrise is a sign of a good Friday Night.
- Well, it's easy to tell I'm married. It's Friday night and I'm at home updating my facebook status...
- The way I see it, EVERY Friday is Good Friday.
- I hate it when the people who owe me money post about how much they are enjoying their Friday
- Notice the same people that complain about being broke are the same people that are updating status saying they are out shopping on Friday.
- Thursday, which is "Friday Eve" in Optimisian.
- dear Friday, I'm ready..
- It's Friday!!!!!! I just thought i'd tell ya'll that just incase you haven't seen all the other 1000 post about it.
- Dear Radio Stations, please do not play Katy Perry's "Friday Night" Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work.
- Ok great name for a band .".Half Price Drinks" how can you not pack them in on a Friday night with that name on the sign out front
- instead of that daylight savings crap why dont we just move the clock ahead an hour every friday at noon so we get outta work early , then on sunday move the clock back an hour at like 3AM so we can sleep that extra hour .
- Came home Friday with flowers for the missus. When I handed them to her she replied, "Great. Now I have to spend all weekend on my back with my legs in the air." Obviously confused I asked, "Why? Don't we have any vases?
- i would like to thank you people for letting me know its friday every week its thoughts like this that keep me on facebook.
- Its friday everybody! Maybe I should make a song about it.......u know, just to get the word out
- The power of Friday compels you! The power of Friday compels you!
- has 32 friends online right now on a Friday night....Your all a bunch of losers...I am proud to be one of you.......!
- now taking reservations for midnight kisses on Friday night. Sign up below.
- Mom always said "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours.." THANK YOU FRIDAY!!, I Love You, too!!!! I've always loved you. You and I are belong together! This is wonderful! We shall celebrate your return!!
- To whom it may concern, The inventor of thirsty Thursday obviously never had to work on friday...
- Don't wait untill friday, start your weekend on monday !!
- Memo to my coworkers: It is Friday afternoon, and I have some serious web browsing and personal emailing to take care of, so please refrain from walking behind my cubicle. Thank you.
- In addition to Casual Friday, I propose the following: Punch A Coworker Monday, No Pants Tuesday, Drunk At Work Wednesday, and Call In Sick Thursday.
- Friday, I've tried to see other days and none compare to you, I love you.
- loves the smell of Friday in the morning, it smells like... WEEKEND.
- I've run out of pictures to colour in, in my colouring in book... I guess that is enough work for a Friday...
Friday, 12 October 2012
Posted by junaid arshad
with No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment