- My favorite mythical creature is the Honest Politician.
- can't help but wonder how many glasses of water that Paul Ryan drank during last night's presidential debate.......
- I think Jerry Springer should moderate the next debate.
- Kanye West would be proud of the amount of times the two candidates interrupted each other last night.
- These debates are cool, but I think Romney and Obama should just skip the last debate and do an episode of "Wife Swap" instead...
- "I read that one of the presidential debates will have a town hall format where citizens will ask the candidates questions. The most common question: 'Are you the only two choices?'"
- "The presidential debates were earlier tonight, and I think most of the nation's all thinking the same thing � just one more day until Thursday Night Football.
Wednesday, 17 October 2012
Posted by junaid arshad
with No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment